Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mega long questionnaire!

MEGA MEGA MEGA long questionnaire.
Okay, are you ready?


NICKNAMES: Joey, Jo, Munchkin, glowbug, glowworm, ho-anna lol
BIRTHDAY: feb 8th
STAR SIGN: Aquarius
HEIGHT: 5'2
EYE COLOUR: Gren
HAIR COLOR: Off black/dark brown
HANDED: Right!
FROM: Dublin, Ireland.
PETS: None :c
FAMILY:
8 brothers
PERSONALITY: stubborn, cheeky, outgoing strong-headed
HOBBIES: sleeping, photography, reading, internet, sleeping, shopping, sleeping, food, sleeping
LIKES: food, sex, shopping, sleeping, family, friends
DISLIKES: sluts, backstabbers, liars, cheats
FAVORITE ACCENTS: Northern Irish 
FAVE ACTORS: Harrison Ford (I used to fancy him omg), Ashton Kutcher, Adam Sandler
FAVORITE ACTRESSES: Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Brittany Murphy (RIP) Minka Kelly, Leighton Meester, Megan Fox
FAVORITE ANIMALS: Tigers, cats, dogs
FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything really, mostly pop and trance
FAVORITE BOOKS: the "I heart...." series!
FAVORITE CANDY: flumps.. skittles.. smarties.. cola bottles.. snakes.. fizzy keys.. fruit salad bard.. blackjacks.. frosties.. mmmmmm
FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER: Tommy Pickles
FAVORITE COLORS: Pink, blue, purple! 
FAVORITE COUNTRY: I've only been to Wales so I'm not sure
FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Friday or Saturday
FAVORITE DRINK: Coca-cola!
FAVORITE FLOWER: Roses <3
FAVORITE FOODS: Everything hahaha
FAVORITE GIRLS NAMES: Chelsea, Nicole, Caitlin, Jasmine
FAVORITE HOLIDAYS: Christmas!
FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR: Vanilla
FAVORITE MONTHS: December and February!
FAVORITE MOVIES: Titanic, The Notebook, Sex Drive... and more!
FAVORITE NUMBER: 13
FAVORITE PERSON: My mum
FAVORITE POSSESSIONS: My laptop, photos, teddies
FAVORITE QUOTES: 
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
FAVORITE SHOES: Uggs
FAVORITE SONGS: Flying Without Wings, A Drop In The Ocean, How To Break A Heart
FAVORITE SPORT: None but I want to try Aerobics
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Home and Away, Eastenders, Take Me Out, Countdown, Deal or no Deal, Pointless, Bargain Hunt

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Losing the people I love
2. Dying
3. Butterflies/moths/spiders/earwigs. ewewew

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK/CUPBOARD
1. hairspray
2. perfume
3. hello kitty alarm clock

THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
1. My eyes
2. My boobs (sometimes)
3. My hair

THREE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
1. Thighs
2. Tummy
3. Teeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...