Monday, February 03, 2014

Home | Updated Shabby Chic Living Room Decor

I'm always changing stuff around in my house, mainly in the living room! I moved stuff around on my mantelpiece and added a few more bits. There's no doubt it will be different again in a few weeks, but this is how it is looking at the moment. I love it! Again the photo frames are from Dunnes Stores. I'm in love with them, I want to get more for around the house. The butterflies are actually Christmas decorations! The wicker basket in the middle is from Primark and came with a glass on the inside. I used to have a candle in it, but switched it out for clear water beads. I popped in some fake flowers (pink, cream and white - I need more!) and I think it looks really cute. The 'relax' wooden word is from Primark also. The beautiful birdcage candle and candle holder is from Littlewoods.

 Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...