Friday, November 01, 2013

Goodbye October, My Mum's Birthday & Dressing Up For Halloween


I don't know about you, but to me, this year really seems to be flying. Tomorrow, it will be Christmas (I wish!) It seems like just yesterday we rang in the New Year, and we'll be doing that again in less than TWO months. How insane is that? October was a good month, my favourite part being when my fiancé and I travelled to Galway to spend my mum's 50th birthday with her, all of my brothers and some other family and friends. I've included some pictures because it was such a great weekend!

With all of my brothers and my mum. I'm so proud of them all, and I'm very lucky to be part of such an amazing bunch of people. There were 4 cameras in front of us, so we're all looking everywhere...some hilarious faces too ;)

My face is hilarious because of all the cameras, so we didn't know where to look! I can't get over how beautiful my mum looks - her dress is stunning, and she's just absolutely gorgeous.

 With my beautiful niece and my beautiful mum...

 The yummy birthday cake...possibly the best cake I've ever tasted!

...and this is why I love my brothers! They're just amazing, never fail to make me laugh.

 My dress for the night.

One of my brothers and my mum. I know, I have a great looking family!

The beautiful birthday girl!

The day after the birthday party, there was a fancy dress night taking place for Halloween in the town. We were going to go out for it,  but on the day, we decided to stay in and still dress up. I was the only one who dressed up in the end, but I was a dead/zombie schoolgirl!

Whilst visiting my family, my fiancé and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary! This was my schoolgirl makeup...

 The outfit and makeup...

And a picture with flash. For the makeup, I used tissue, spirit gum and just red, black and purple makeup. Everyone loved it!

That was my mum's birthday weekend - full of fun, laughs, wine, family and food. What more can a girl ask for? 

I hope you all had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...