Thursday, November 21, 2013

2013 | Christmas Decor

I love love love Christmas. I love seeing how other people decorate their homes for Christmas. It's interesting to see how people's tastes differ and how extravagant some people are - it's brilliant. Everything about Christmas puts me in a good mood; the people, the pretty decorations, twinkling lights, yummy food and exchanging gifts. As cheesy as it sounds, it really is 'the most wonderful time of the year'. I've had my tree up since early November...told you I love Christmas.

I don't have any 'Christmas candles' yet (only my little Santa one!), but I'm getting more soon. I'm a HUGE candle-lover, so I didn't want to get Christmas ones yet as I'd have them used up by Christmas..oops! You might notice that I don't have much tinsel up yet. I just have to find nice places to put it without looking too tacky or overdoing it with the decorations.

These posts brighten up my day no end, so I decided to do my own...enjoy :)


I actually made the white 'garland' with colour baubles which is on the mantelpiece, and the white wreath with baubles. The wreath was surprisingly simple to make. I might actually post about it soon, so you can give it a go to if you want to get crafty over Christmas!

Do you like these posts? Link me to yours if you do one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...