Friday, August 31, 2012

Review | IsaDora Jelly Kiss Gel Lipstick - Ballerina



I saw this for half price (around €6.48) in my local pharmacy and I had to have it! I'm a sucker for pink lipstick...or maybe lipstick in general! I had never heard of gel lipstick, but I wanted to try it out. It's a beautiful barbie pink, called Ballerina.


I found this on the IsaDora website:

Gel lipstick – a weightless feeling on your lips!

– Semi-transparent
– Nourishing, moisturizing and softening with a luminous glossy effect
– Component with magnetic closure
Contains: Peach kernel oil, Apricot kernel oil, Almond oil


I really do love the feel of this lipstick on my lips! It feels like I'm wearing a very thin layer of light gloss or lipbalm. It's not drying on my lips at all, and the shine it gives is beautiful. Not matte, and definitely not too glossy. I'm not really a lipgloss girl, so this is perfect! It can take a good few slicks to get it pretty much opaque, as it's a gel, but it's really beautiful. I think it would be great for those who hate the feel of lipstick on their lips. It's not heavy at all. I actually think it would be perfect for school! It lasts ages on my lips, with minimal touch-ups required.


It makes my lips feel supple, and the colour isn't too 'in your face', it's a little bit subtle. I love bright lipstick, but I know a lot of people don't. 

Overall, I would like to buy this again, but maybe not for the full price of €12.95. It's a little bit steep for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...