Saturday, April 14, 2012

Titanic (3D)

100 years ago tonight, April 14th, RMS Titanic started to sink on her maiden voyage, following through to the morning of April 15th, 1912. Titanic one of my favourite movies and I've honestly seen it 20+ times. I cry every single time, totally heartbreaking. When the 3D movie came out in the cinema, I had to see it.

Sexy glasses, hahaha!

My fiancé isn't really into it, so I went on my own. Of course, I didn't mind because I didn't have to share my goodies ;) The movie goes on for over 3 hours. I haven't seen many movies in 3D, so at the start of the film, I was constantly looking over my 3D glasses to see if I could notice a difference. There is a big difference, people and objects seem like they're right in front of you, and things seem like they're coming towards you! It's amazing. The cinema was so packed, and it was amazing to see how many people were so captivated by the movie.

If you're as a big a Titanic fan as me, you should definitely check it out. Obviously, I cried, and a lot of other people did too in the cinema! Plus, Leonardo DiCaprio in 3D... Wow. (and Billy Zane. Also, I quite fancy Mr Andrews, there's something about him...) I really loved seeing the movie in 3D, and I'll be keeping my little glasses (and movie ticket!) as a 'souvenir', haha.

Go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...