Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Easter trip away

On Thursday April 5th, myself & my fiancé packed up the car to visit my family for Easter, in Galway. We had such a brilliant time, and we returned on April 11th. I thought I would upload a few pictures from our trip, random pictures of anything and everything!

Yum. I was so excited for this. The toy was pretty crap though...

Fury, my mum's Samoyed. He's always posing! 

 And Psycho... 'poser' is his middle name ;) hahaha

One of my favourite pictures ever! Misty, upside down, having her belly and neck rubbed. 

 One of my baby dresses, my mum still keeps it in her wardrobe!

 Me wearing the dress... how cute was I? What happened? hahahah!

Birds feeding

 My gorgeous man!

 Fury & Misty (haha Misty's tongue!)

 Trifle, Easter Sunday. Yummy!

 One of my brother's wearing my bunny ears, hahaha!

 Evil, chilling out. Pregnant and loving it!

Some of my Easter goodies :)

My gorgeous mum, ready for her night out.
Top pics: hair & makeup done, no outfit.
Bottom pics: All  ready!
Isn't she beautiful?!

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter. I had an amazing time away, I love seeing my family and spending time with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...