Saturday, April 27, 2013

Currently... #2!



Current Books: I stopped my last one, but starting again soon. 'Woman with Birthmark' - Håkan Nesser
Current music: just Give Me A Reason - Pink & Nate Ruess
Current guilty pleasure: anything with cupcakes, roses or polka dots on
Current colour: baby pink or baby blue
Current drink: water or tea
Current food: pasta!
Current favourite show: Home & Away. The hot men are a bonus!
Current wish list: to be my ideal weight for summer...and have longgg hair!
Current triumphs: Almost finished college, losing almost a stone in weight!
Current bane of my existence: Bad foods...shoo, i need salads!
Current celebrity crush: All the Braxton brothers (Home & Away)..my god.
Current indulgence: is bed an indulgence?
Current blessing: life! How cheesy ;)
Current slang: don't have any at the moment, haha!
Current outfit: satin hot pink pyjamas with white polka dots..so very sexy.
Current excitement: the thought of sleeping, and my fiancé coming home from hospital.
Current mood: Tired, but I want to go shopping too.
Current link: this... ;)

1 comment:

  1. love your eyeliner in that pic im terrible at doing mine xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...