Sunday, July 10, 2011

Loves it!


I'm not really a 'television' sort of girl. I don't watch much tv, only a few soaps (my fiancé is usually watching football anyway!)

I've taken to watching some shows online, and just the other day when I went to see my family, my brother gave me a loan of some DVDs to take home and watch... The Simple Life - Seasons 2, 3 and 4! You know the show I mean.. Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, travelling across parts of the US, doing internships, living the simple life. I love it! ♥ So obviously, I couldn't wait to get home to watch them.

It's awesome to see how the girls ATTEMPT to adapt to "normal" life, as they're both American rich girls. It's hilarious and never fails to make me laugh!

Check it out if you haven't already :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...